Tuesday, April 5, 2011

WELCOME TO BLOGGER

So as you may see from my title I am officially welcoming myself to blog spot. I have decided to do this for a few reasons. Firstly, because my older sister has been insistent of me doing so. Secondly, because I have become more irritated day by day being on facebook reading such useless posts from people about what they are eating or where they just checked in at or please send me grain for my farm in farmville. I don't want to be a hater but frankly I really don't give a rats ###! (you can fill in the blank). There are many good things about facebook like keeping up with friends who other wise I wouldn't hear from. hmmm!!!! So are they real friends!!!??? Good question.!! Anyways my third reason being because I have other family members and I won't name names.(you know who you are) that think facebook is to difficult to do. ha. This site is far more difficult to set up. But with good guidance from my wonderful sister I to shall get the hang of this. Oh and be warned if you do decide to read my ramblings I don't believe in proper grammar. (no I just really suck I have a GED ok). So be happy I'm attempting to write like a proper English man. So with that here is my start. I'm excited to keep up with my family members that are on here. And hopefully give them a peek into the wonderful fabulous life that I have. That sounds a little snotty but we do tell ourselves what we need to make us feel good. So with that I welcome ME and You to my page. Oh and if your wondering where my pictures are and other fun things to do on ones page. I have only learned to post a message or bad novel in my case.  Happy Blogging!

3 comments:

  1. Jake,
    I am so exicted you are doing this! I really think this will help us keep in touch so much better.

    You are right, facebook is dumb and blogging is best. I can't wait to read all the wonderful things you will write, and look at all the fabulous pictures you will post.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jakalicious...so nice to have you in the world of bloggers. We are excited to follow you guys and see whats new. You will probably become addicted like Cylee and everyone else who does this. I have to go now, so I can check in at Scouts, and maybe check in at Burger King for a Whopper, however, if no one sends grain and cows to my farm, we will have to check in at Taco Bell for some tacos. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo Bravo very good stuff. You are so clever I am excited to read more and see pictures!

    ReplyDelete